FinishLine is lightening the load for carriers. Upfront, no-haggle pricing. Instant confirmed booking. Payment within hours of proof of delivery. From pick up to payday, the FinishLine Freight app is your all-in-one tool to book loads faster.
Loaded to your advantage.
No more back-and-forth negotiations or faxing. Just book the loads that work for you, 24 hours a day.
Free quick pay
Submit a Proof of Delivery right in the app and get paid within hours at no charge!
Free to use
The FinishLine Freight app is free to download and works on any iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Your resource on the road.
- Tap and go - Ready to move a load? Open the app, find one you like, and book it with just a tap. Upfront pricing means you’ll always know the carrier rate. What’s more, exact pickup and delivery addresses take the guesswork out of your run.
- Call your haul - Want to stay local? Prefer over-the-road? Scroll through all the latest loads to find the one you like.
- Smart loads - The FinishLine Freight app learns your preferences—such as your home base, favorite lanes, cargo types—and when a new load that matches your history becomes available, you'll be notified.
FinishLine Freight Plus: rewarding your drive.
Save on services including oil changes, DOT inspections, and tire rotations.
Save up to 20¢ per gallon at participating TA and Petro locations.
Save on plans with discounts from Verizon
Save up to 30% on Goodyear tires.
BECOME A CARRIER
To become a carrier for FinishLine please fill out the form on this page. You will receive an email with a link to complete our set up process. Be prepared to provide all of the following information:
- Completed driver information sheet
- Certificate of Insurance
- Showing FinishLine as the certificate holder
- Listing all trucks/trailers covered under the policy
- Must show shellfish coverage
- Minimum of $100,000 cargo insurance w/reefer breakdown coverage
- Copy of your operating authority
- Completed Broker-Carrier Agreement
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of truck and trailer registration
- Completed W-9 Form
After we receive your complete carrier setup information, we will obtain additional information from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) for final approval.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS